Sunday, June 14, 2015

What Does Your Handwriting Say About You?


Has anyone ever complimented your writing? Or have you been told you write chicken scratch? Do you write neatly or sloppy? Do you write upward or downward? Are your letters large or small? Do you tend to write with loops or straight angles? These are all questions that apparently say a lot about your personality. And most surprisingly they tend to be very accurate!

I love studying Metaphysical topics. There is so much out there that we know so little about. Hand writing analysis is actually considered a real science, called Graphology. Topics like these fascinate me, and encourage me to learn more. I recently read a book by Marc Seifer entitled: "The Definitive book of handwriting analysis : the complete guide to interpreting personalities, detecting forgeries, and revealing brain activity through the science of graphology."

This book was very detailed about every sort of handwriting imaginable. It showcased many famous celebrities, presidents, and noteworthy figures of power from history and even in our current day from all around the world, and it compared their personalities with their handwriting. It all seemed spot on, knowing how these characters behave. It also showed and spoke of how handwriting is so exact and unique and how to look for a forgery. It's all very intriguing! 

So I thought I would share just a few ideas from the book to have fun with, and we can all decipher our own handwriting styles. I find it so interesting, looking at my own handwriting, which has changed so much over the years of my life. It's interesting to look back and see my handwriting changed over time, right along with my personality. And it's also fun to look into our friends and families handwriting after knowing some of the classic distinguishable marks. It's fun, and I encourage you to look into it!





 
 



 What does graphology have to say about you?
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is incredible. Aaron and I sat here and analyzed ourselves for a long while. Truly fascinating!
    ~Claudia

    ReplyDelete