Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Archangel Oracle Cards

I recently bought a set of Archangel Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue. 

I love them! And I wanted to share. 
 
Most people are probably not familiar with what these cards are. They are a set of 45 cards with different Angels known throughout history from all myths and religions. Each angel is known for its different powers and strengths, most of which have more than one. So, there are more than one card representation of each angel focusing on a particular strength.

I have always believed in Guardian Angels and have personally felt their touch in my life. I felt moved to buy these, and I am so glad that I did. They are similar to Tarot cards, but only have one meaning for each card. These cards are all positive affirmations to encourage a person through everyday life, or to even answer specific questions. I keep my deck on top of my dresser, and each day I ask it for guidance, whether it is, "What should I know, or be aware of today" or if I have a specific topic or question. And they are amazing. As if they read my mind! But I am not surprised. The Law of Attraction says that we attract into our lives what we are thinking/feeling; the power of the mind trumps all. It is so neat.

I have really been enjoying them, and would recommend them to anyone seeking daily encouragement. It is a simple and easy way to keep on track with positive thinking. Each day, choose a new card and see what it has in store for you. I will soon be posting and featuring each individual card, so make sure to check back for specific Angels and affirmations.



No comments:

Post a Comment