Saturday, January 14, 2012

"Tangled up in Your Love" by Billy Currington

Touch me
Tell me what you want me to do
I want to take a little trip around you
You set me on fire
Ohhhh you set me on fire

Lock me up inside of this room
I just want to be close to you
I cant take it anymore
Baby I want you so much
I want to feel your breath on my skin
Find that place we've never been
I wanna spend all night tangled up
In your love

Kiss me, kiss me 'til the sun comes up
Slow, sweet I can never get enough
Of your love
You're taking me higher
Ohhhhhh you're taking me higher

Yeah, lock me up inside of this room
I just want to be close to you
I cant take it anymore
Baby I want you so much
I want to feel your breath on my skin
Find that place we've never been
I wanna spend all night tangled up
In your love

Tangled up in your love
Tangled up in your bed
Tangled up in your sheets
Tangled up in your hair
Tangled up in your love
Tangled up in your love

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely poem... no wonder why your hubby is so good to u. Hey u read my reply comment I made a few days ago to your introduction speech about asking to send me the sites u joined so I could add u on there? or can u not do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. It's actually a song, but I guess songs are just as well poems with music added to them. :)

    I guess I don't know what sites you are talking about. The only site I have joined it blogger, and I just write for a hobby. I'm not on any social networks if that is what you mean?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The lyrics sound beautiful... and yes, I do mean social sites such as Skype, Playstation Network, YouTube those stuff and if u do have them, can u please list your usernames?

      Delete
  3. Thanks. You should look into his music, I love him, he has a lot of good songs. Billy Currington.

    And about all the social network stuff, I am not on any of those sites. I am just on this site alone. Claudia got me into blogging, so I do it as a hobby. I'm not really on the computer too often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh cool. I really think I should look into it. and when u said that I could contact u in other ways, what were u talking about exactly?

      Delete
  4. Um... I don't recall saying that? Are you sure it was me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty sure it was lol. I believe u said it in the introduction paragraph when I asked in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see what I was talking about, I had to look back at it. I said "I figure anyone who is really my friend, I have other ways of contact and keeping in touch." I keep in touch with my friends in person, over the phone or through email. That is what I was talking about before. All those people on Facebook, there are only so many who are real friends, the rest are just acquaintances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see... So anyways, keep up the great work on your blog and I'll always keep up to date.

      Delete