Sunday, July 25, 2010

Make Time

Make time for your thoughts. Make time for your desires. If we can set aside ten minutes a day to focus on our positive thoughts, we will see what kind of a difference it will make in our lives. Even ten minutes can make a world of a difference in our lives.

Its a way of focusing on our goals. If we don't think about them often then it is too easy to lose sight of them and forget about what we truly want. It is so easy to get caught up in our day and just get so busy in things that we forget sometimes what is really important. So if we know what we want, then with just ten minutes a day we can take the time to center our attention on our dreams.

Now we just have to remember to find time to fit in those ten minutes a day. Some people prefer to do it first thing in the morning to inspire them, while others will do it at nighttime when they are drifting off to sleep. Meditation is a very common practice for many, which I highly recommend. But in all reality, it doesn't matter when or how you take the time to do your thinking, as long as it happens. I do my thinking whenever I get some peace and quiet. I used to listen to the radio when I would go tanning, now I take that time to be quiet and think about things and just relax. It is a perfect time for me to dwell on my thoughts as I am laying there in silence. I think about all of the things I am thankful for and I run through them in my head, and from there I start day dreaming about my future. All the things that have already manifested, and the things that are soon to come. I imagine myself doing the things I've been wanting to, or having the things that I've dreamt about. A big part of the Law of Attraction is imagining. Imagining how those things would feel in your life. This is something we need to practice in our thoughts. If we are doing it everyday then how can we not be able to achieve our goals?

Make the time. Positive thinking everyday. Even if its only for ten minutes a day. Start practicing positive thinking and you will see the changes.

1 comment:

  1. I will start doing this.

    But...tanning...Really, seriously Carla. :) (You know I would go there)

    ReplyDelete